Hello there! Another update, this time there's more to it - much has changed.
Here's a quick list:
- ReadMe.md is now more throughout
- CleanRegex runs on Travis and Coveralls
- The library can now be required using Composer
- CleanRegex supports
- Handling compile pattern exceptions and runtime pattern exceptions
- Passing callbacks with detailed object parameters (
- Add a facade
In addition, I'd like to give a quick thanks to Bartek - my friend currently working at Thulium - for a nice suggestion :)
I plan on supporting older versions of PHP by maintaining two branches:
master-php5.3. I will develop
master with PHP 7.1, and with each release, I will merge
master-php5.3 and remove any
PHP 5.3 incompatibilities (type hints, scalar arguments, etc.).
I will not remove other incompatibilities, like missing constants, nonexistent methods, etc. because code on
will be developed not to relay on those that much. I will also write unit tests for breaking PHP changes. Some of them
will be skipped for PHP 7.1+, and some for PHP <7.1.
PS: Just letting you know that I plan on investing more time in maintaining CleanRegex now :)